Welcome to VirusActivity.com
We offer different security-oriented services, so some additional terms and conditions may apply to those agreement separately.
- VirusActivity.com – the website covering cybersecurity news, listing potentially malicious sites that violate specific requirements.
- Virus Activity Extension – application that idetifies web domains, applications and services that violate rules presented in the requirements list and are considered to be risky and possibly harmful.
- Virus Activity WordPress Plugin – a widget available in the WordPress plugin directory to warn website’s visitors about the most active malware and the latest threats.
The terms “Virus Activity”, “The service”, “the Site”, “We”, “Us” refer to the owner of the site, the term “you” refers to the user of the site, the plugin, and the extension.
- Virusactivity.com is a public site which is published and maintained by JSC Elektroniniai Sprendimai, Enterprise id: 135835566, T. Masiulio 21B, 52436, Kaunas, Lithuania.
- Virusactivity.com, Virus Activity WordPress Plugin and Virus Activity Extension are security-oriented service which provide security news, indicate dangerous domains and applications that might deceive users, show the global virus activity level and the most active computer viruses.
- The Site, the Plugin and Extension might be affiliated with any product that is recommended. We might get affiliate commissions when our visitors download or purchase these products that are recommended by us. These programs/services are legitimate, safe, and have been tested before adding them to the Site as recommendation. When you decide to download software from these suggestions, you install and use this software at your own risk. The Site does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the recommended programs.
- When installed, Virus Activity extension changes the default search engine to Yahoo! which is operated by Verizon Media, previously known as Oath. We modify the default search settings to provide better search results which have been suppressed by the most famous search engines since the beginning of 2019. To “unlock” alternative opinions and websites which have become victims of the censorship (e.g. alternative health sites, global issues, etc.), we decided to switch to Yahoo!.
- Visitors can provide feedback to us. You agree not to post or transmit any copyrighted, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Posting information of copyrighted material is not allowed and your comments, corrections, edits, descriptions will be removed from the Site. VirusActivity.com and its affiliates reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted in comments or postings. This Site reserves the right, in the sole discretion, deny access to the site/page systems provided for general community use. Unauthorized and unlawful use of the site may give rise to a claim for damages.
- The use of the Service and the Site is at your own risk. NEITHER VIRUSACTIVITY.COM, NOR ANY OF AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE AND THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST THE SERVICE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- Any comments, corrections, edits you post or transmit to the Service and/or the Sites is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You assume full responsibility for anything you post or transmit, and you grant Virusactivity.com and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
- As a visitor to the Site, you may receive regular email updates and occasional emails from the administrators. You may be informed about new features and enhancements. We try to limit email contact as much as possible from the system administrators, however, when an email is sent and returned with an email bad address, we will attempt to locate a correct address from any linked web site, and failing that your information will be disabled.
- This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Site shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of Lithuania. By your usage of or your posting to, this page constitutes your agreement to, but not limited to, the current conditions listed in this agreement.